From July 4th 2020 we can welcome leisure guests back to Chapel Chester, we wanted to take a moment give you the confidence in staying with us. The safety of our guests, our housekeeping and the wider community is our priority. Your stay at Chapel Chester provides you with no human physical contact from booking to check out. You will be in the safety of our your own apartment once inside the main Chapel door.
Regarding cleaning we have enhanced our already meticulous cleaning standards in line with Government Guidelines and implemented some additional measures detailed below. All cleaning and sanitising products meet the EN14476 approved standard.
- All touch points in our apartments are identified and appropriately sanitised .
- Some soft furnishings will be temporary removed and others spayed with an appropriate sanitiser
- Housekeepers are provided with PPE for changeovers - Apartment windows left open between changeovers minimum four hours
- Our guidebook will be provided as e-book prior to check in.
- The apartments will be misted once changed over and prior to new guest check in
- Hand sanitiser and anti bacterial wipes will be left for each guest.
- To minimise personal contact, we will not service your apartment during your stay, unless absolutely necessary
If during your stay you display systems and test positive for Covid 19 we ask you to immediately leave and isolate at your own property.
We ask our guests be mindful that this is all as new to us, as it is to you. Whilst you are staying with us, if you become aware of something that you are not comfortable with, please bring it to our attention immediately by calling us on 07540 763633. We are all here to help and support each other.