Chapel Covid Ready
Updated 22nd January 2021
We are now taking bookings for leisure from 12th April 2021, these must be single household bookings. From 17th May 2021 we can accept bookings from two households and we are planning to be fully open without restrictions from 21st June 2021.
Updated 3rd January 2021
As per government guidelines we are currently closed to leisure travel. If you require to stay in Chester and your visit is classed as essential please contact us to discuss. Detailed documentation and proof of reason is required and will be verified
For all leisure guests who are considering staying with us when allowed we
would like to take a moment give you the confidence in staying with us. The safety of our guests, our housekeeping and the wider community is our priority. Your stay at Chapel Chester provides you with no human physical contact from booking to check out. You will be in the safety of our your own apartment once inside the main Chapel door.
Regarding cleaning we have enhanced our already meticulous cleaning standards in line with Government Guidelines and implemented some additional measures detailed below. All cleaning and sanitising products meet the EN14476 approved standard.
- All touch points in our apartments are identified and appropriately sanitised .
- Some soft furnishings will be temporary removed and others spayed with an appropriate sanitiser
- Housekeepers are provided with PPE for changeovers - Apartment windows left open between changeovers minimum four hours
- Our guidebook will be provided as e-book prior to check in.
- The apartments will be misted once changed over and prior to new guest check in
- Hand sanitiser and anti bacterial wipes will be left for each guest.
- To minimise personal contact, we will not service your apartment during your stay, unless absolutely necessary
If during your stay you display systems and test positive for Covid 19 we ask you to immediately leave and isolate at your own property.
Regarding cancellations, our current booking terms of free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival is still in place. If we are forced to close within the 14 days we offer full refund, if you decide to cancel within the 14 days we offer to re-market the apartment and if booking received full refund is given. No guest has ever been out of pocket during the pandemic.
We ask our guests be mindful that this is all as new to us, as it is to you. Whilst you are staying with us, if you become aware of something that you are not comfortable with, please bring it to our attention immediately by calling us on 07540 763633. We are all here to help and support each other.